Translate

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Decent progress but not finished!
This week:
 1.Create a bedroom for Pip from my former office work in progress, but over half finished
 2. Wash sheets and towels for guest room.
 3. Vacuum ceilings, wall corners, and crown moulding in foyer, l.r. and d.r.
 4. Wash all woodwork in the foyer, dining room, living room
 5. Quick shine hardwood floors in foyer/lr and dr
 6. Wash windows in foyer/lr and dr
 7. Deep clean laundry room/studio (I don't want to even begin this) Still don't want to do this
 8. Deep clean pool bath
 9. Deep clean dressing room
10. Re-arrange freezer foods to make room for a turkey or 2
11. Deep clean butlers pantry
12. Deep clean all kitchen cabinets, drawers and shelves
13. Clean oven (Understand the oven is self cleaning but I forget to do it)
14. Deep clean refrigerator
15. Wash all woodwork in breakfast nook
16. Wash breakfast nook windows
17. Vacuum ceilings, corners and crown moulding in den
18. Clean  den woodwork
19. Wash den windows
20. Wash breakfast room chandelier globes
21. Clean drawers and shelves breakfast room sideboard.
22. Create some Thanksgiving art

Extras if I get to them, if not carry over to week 2
 1. Wax cabinet fronts and doors
 2. Re-do kitchen table top
 3. Shampoo den carpet
 4. Take breakfast nook rug outside and wash it
 5. Get a few Thanksgiving decorations in place

I am keeping this week's list shorter on purpose.  I have commitments Tuesday, all day, Wednesday half a day and Friday until about noon. If I do get everything on this list done then the house will be ready for guests, and I will have the entire following week for finishing touches, advance cooking and shopping and Thanksgiving decorations. If I don't get it finished I will be working with my back against a wall__as usual!

Week 2:
 1. Clean music room
 2. Deep clean guest room bathroom
 3. Deep clean Son3's bathroom
 4. Gussie up the deck and screened porch
 5. Deep clean Master bedroom
 6. Deep clean Master bath Deep clean dressing room
7. Wash summer comforter and put away did this week 1
 8. Air winter comforter and shams and put on bed did this week 1
 9. Whatever else I think of this week to add to this list
Carry overs
Quick shine hardwood floors in foyer/lr and dr
Create a bedroom for Pip from my former office work in progress, but over half finished
Deep clean dressing room
Deep clean laundry room
Deep clean butler's pantry
Clean oven

Extras if I get to them, if not carry over to week 3 or possibly forget about entirely
 1. Wax cabinet fronts and doors
 2. Re-do kitchen table top
 3. Shampoo den carpet
 4. Take breakfast nook rug outside and wash it
 5. Get a few Thanksgiving decorations in place

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Not trying to shame anyone, just trying to keep me on task. The laundry room is horrendous and I skillfully managed to leave it untouched.

      Delete
  2. Okay you are turning into me and that is just not pretty.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will never have your drive or energy. After it is clean and shiny I am going to sit on the deck and drink coffee all day

      Delete
  3. Ummmm, when you're done can I come live at your house?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today's my cleaning day. I'll have a full house for Christmas, full by my standards, so will be in this mode for next 5 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wishing you really good luck with it. I really and truly hate house cleaning but I am doing it, maybe not with gusto, but at least I am doing it.

      Delete

Hey y'all thanks for leaving a comment. They are much appreciated. I read them all and do my best to respond to them, except for trolls or spam and I delete those suckers forever.