Translate

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Wicked Wednesday

I decided to use Wicked Wednesday as the title of this post for the simple reason that I will be using Wednesday as my accountability day.  Yes, this will be my weekly weigh in day as well as my post for what I hope to accomplish for the week ahead and how well I did the week before.  Since this is a clean slate week where I am beginning everything I have nothing for you. Instead of knowing that I moved all week at a snail's pace and accomplished very few of my projects, let's just pretend that I got everything done in record time.  Let's also pretend that I exercised daily, ate all my fruits and veggies and drank 64 ounces of water.

So now the evil has begun.  I know what my starting weight is (And we all know what will freeze over before I post THAT number) so next Wednesday I will share any scale movement, up or down, and will share how I did with exercise, water and veggies. **For the record, extreme kudos to those of you who will actually share your personal numbers. You are much braver and more self confident than I will ever be and I sincerely applaud you.**

My to do list, hmmm. Not exactly sure what I want to do this week but these are the highlights;
Outdoors
Work on outdoor raised beds.
Cut dead canes from the hydrangeas (drought damage)
Plant okra
Get pool water balanced
Drain and scrub hot tub
Scrub screened in porch (de-pollen)
Wash porch furniture
Scrub front porch
Put Amdro by ant hills to rid the yard of fire ants (Yes I hate using pesticides, but I hate stepping in the ant beds and getting hundreds of stings more)

Indoors
Complete and total clean out in the laundry room including:
defrost the big freezer
totally clean auxiliary refrigerator
reorganize all art supplies
clean all drawers and cabinets
rearrange/reposition the center island
clean out sewing center
wash ironing board cover
fix the hanging rod.

MBR:
Wash walls and blinds
wash and rehang curtains
clean all drawers
change over to summer comforter and pillows
wash winter comforter, shams, quilts and blankets and store until fall
wash bed pillows

Everything else:
routine daily cleaning or reading (whichever comes first)



20 comments:

  1. That's a crazy long list! I applaud you & wish you luck. I got over the hurdle on posting my weight, because it's helpful to me to know that other people are tracking. (I'm sure people are not, and do not care, but in my mind, people know. ;-))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like I said, Kudos and admiration! I just want some accountability to someone other than myself, but I am not posting that number. I will just post the movement!

      Delete
  2. Anne, I am so with you in not wanting t post your weight. I even lie on my drivers license (within reason) to not admit I have surpassed a weight in my wildest dreams I never would have thought I would let my body escalate to. Maybe when I dip below that, I'll be brave. You do have a massive list of things, and if anything is accomplished, I will applaud you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not weighed what my drivers license says in years!
      The list is merely a guide and if I get around to everything great and if I don't the next week has some days I can shift things to.

      Delete
  3. I don't post how much I've lost as it depends on the day and is going at a snails pace (think a 10th of a pound a day) but am going for long-term loss so am ok with that. I am just trying to change our eating habits and the rest will happen naturally. That is a whopper list. I am just lucky to get through one thing per day. Today it was dealing with warranty paperwork on an item I am trying to have replaced (electric blanket bought in November arg). Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I decided I will only post on Wednesdays. I have some set in stone plans each Wednesday and I get up and get going early so it is a good day to record whatever has happened. I am doing a modified whole 30 (which I am not even doing for 30 days straight since we have 2 trips to New York planned in the next 3 weeks, hence modified)

      Delete
  4. Your lists always shame me. I make sure I put something easy-peasy on mine so I know I can cross something off.
    The weight number? Not going to admit to mine. Except that for my height to match my weight I would need to be a large tree. A hardwood tree.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I not only need to be a hardwood but I might need to be a giant sequoia.

      Delete
  5. That is a big list of some heavy duty jobs. Good luck. Remember, Friday will be a return of winter. I would not go outdoors and do anything where I might get wet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going to the lake Friday so I guess we will be kind of cool there!

      Delete
  6. I am so happy that we moved away from fire ants. It seemed to me that when we treated for them they would just move to the neighbors yard and move back when we weren't looking. Hope you have better luck with them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is a temporary fix, but they are nesting right at the edge of the stepping stones leading to the door. I need them to relocate! I have decided if someone were very enterprising he/she would have a flock of anteaters and just go yard to yard charging a fee for their crittrrs to feed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not a confident number poster either. Suffice it to say I've started a "better eating plan" almost a week ago. Will keep at it awhile longer before I even step on the scales.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've added Garcinia Combogia to my diet and hope to lose more weight because of it. Salads and lots of water have me at a plateau currently. But it's not going up unless I eat chips...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to get rid of everything that yells at me, like cookies, chips, and some crackers. I do better just not having it around me.

      Delete
  10. Now that's what I call a To Do list! Good luck with it! Hope you get a lot accomplished!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unless I have an incredible Sunday, Monday and Tuesday I am not getting through it.

      Delete
  11. your to- do list for a week has more things on it than i achieve in a year!
    And I hope you succeed at all of it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am pretty sure I am not going to finish it, but I might as well aim big and see what happens.

      Delete

Hey y'all thanks for leaving a comment. They are much appreciated. I read them all and do my best to respond to them, except for trolls or spam and I delete those suckers forever.