1. Volunteer at I.P.
2. Listen to Christmas music daily
3. Find and enjoy some free live music
4. Bake and share cookies
5. Take food to someone having a hard time
6. Have Mom up weekly for dinner
7. Take Mom out to see the Christmas lights
8. Take Mom Christmas shopping (I admit this in not joyful for me but it is for her)
10. Spend at least one night relaxing with only the Christmas lights lit, music playing and a glass of wine.
11. Gussie up the Christmas packages
12. Think of what I like most about each person when I send my Christmas cards
13. Take food to the food pantry
14. Have a small dinner party
15. Have neighbors over for dessert and coffee
16. Go to a play or Christmas extravaganza
17. Pray for world peace
18. Appreciate and enjoy the rain (Best lesson learned from a drought)
19. Make 3 Christmas gifts
21. Light candles daily
22. Gather unused coats for a homeless mission
23. Toys for Tots donation
24. Donation to Foster Families Christmas Celebration
25. Quiet time daily with Advent meditations
26. Christmas Brunch!
27. Catch up with an old friend
28. Have a conversation with someone I don't know
31. Make fudge (several kinds) and share the love!