Translate

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Blogger Christmas Card Exchange


Last year I organized a Christmas Card exchange among any bloggers who wished to participate in one and thought I would do the same this year.  If you are interested in participating the deal is send 3 Christmas cards to fellow bloggers and  get 3 cards in return. You may get a card from someone you sent one to, or  it might be from 3 totally different bloggers. So if you are interested let me know so we can get the ball rolling.
Just send your name, blog name, and address to haljam27@gmail.com (new email addy just for this  ) and I will add you to the exchange.  After all who could not use a few extra greetings during the holiday season.

11 comments:

  1. Nice idea. Our mail is super, super slow so I will probably not play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to participate. Count me in. Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. i didn't participate last year and i dont know why. maybe this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for organizing this again this year! I just sent you an email! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in. I will send it later today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a good idea. Do cards have to be homemade or can we buy them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The rules are there are no rules. If you want to make your own that is fantastic and if you want to send purchased cards that is fantastic too!

      Delete
  7. I'll DO it! sending you an email now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oops, missed this post! Add me in as well! Sending an email now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. Hellsehen

    ReplyDelete

Hey y'all thanks for leaving a comment. They are much appreciated. I read them all and do my best to respond to them, except for trolls or spam and I delete those suckers forever.