We visited 6 countries over our almost 3 week trip, and there is no way I could possibly pick a favorite place. Each had something new and different to offer including delicious recipes to try and recreate at home based on some of the foods we ate. I am attempting to add recipes from at least one of the various countries weekly.
Also because we just arrived home on Tuesday afternoon to a virtually empty refrigerator and the weekly food ads are Wednesday through Tuesday here, we warmed up a bowl of soup (Thanks to Campbells) for dinner, and decided to wait until Wednesday morning to go to the grocery store.
I have decided instead of doing a weekly menu plan on Monday's I am going to start the meal planning Wednesday's instead and base it on what is on special, via the ads. I makes a little more sense to me.
Welcome home and take all the time you need to get back on your schedule.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you had a wonderful time and can't wait to see the photos. Get some rest and I hope the jetlag passes quickly (that's the part I hate the most)!
ReplyDeleteThat's wonderful! Relax yourself :-))
ReplyDeleteSounds like a very interesting trip. Wow! 6 countries? That must have been so fun. Your meals look very good. We don't even get a newspaper here, so I have to go to the store for a flyer or read them online. Hope you get some good sleep and rest.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad to hear you had a lovely trip.
ReplyDeleteWelcome Home! So happy you enjoyed the trip. Can't wait for more details! Kay -Not Bossy
ReplyDeleteSo glad you had a fantastic time! Your Hungarian cucumber salad sounds interesting. Is it from the trip? How do you make it? Cindy in the South
ReplyDeleteWelcome home! Can't wait to hear all about it :)
ReplyDeleteWelcome back!
ReplyDeleteBelinda
Welcome back! Sounds like you had a lovely trip. Your planned meals sound wonderful. The video you attached didn't play for me, by the way.
ReplyDeleteWelcome home! I'm looking forward to hearing more.
ReplyDeleteWelcome home! Rest up and we'll all be looking forward to hearing more about your trip later.
ReplyDeleteWelcome home! We missed you and can't wait to hear about your trip - please share!!
ReplyDeleteMust be so nice to be home after all your travels.
ReplyDeleteAmalia
xo
Welcome home, my friend!!!!! Rest and recover. Have a cozy weekend.
ReplyDelete