I have decided to plan my weeks menus based on the food ads that are from Wednesday through the following Tuesday here. This week I am only planning 4 meals because we are going to the beach for a few days to celebrate my SIL's birthday, and won't be back until the following Wednesday or possibly even Thursday. Fingers crossed we have some delicious seafood while we are there.
1. Pasta alfredo, tossed salad
2. Ranch chicken, broccoli, tossed salad
3. Marry me chicken, cauliflower mash, tomato cucumber onion salad
4. Taco salad, corn on the cob
* I have no idea why I am even looking at the food ads. I organized the bottom two shelves of the freezer, which is where all the proteins live and I have no reason to buy any, for what looks like several months.
It's 40C here, so going to beach and having some decent seafood sound really perfect!
ReplyDeleteWow, that is August hot here. I knew Europe was having a major heat wave riht now.
ReplyDeleteFood sounds delicious! Have fun at the beach! I went to a CLE conference there June 5th and 6th and it was stormy but a perfect time to walk on the beach bc it was not hot. Hope you have fantastic weather! Cindy in the South
ReplyDeleteHope your days at the beach are so fun and relaxing. Enjoy the water, the sand and your family... The meals sound super good.....
ReplyDeleteIt was good last Satyrday getting my toes in the water. Enjoy your trip. Nothing exciting meal wise. If I cook, it's leftovers later or popped in the freezer.
ReplyDeleteYour meals always sound delicious. My husband just shopped Costco yesterday and our freezer is full of meat now. Enjoy your weekend.
ReplyDeleteYum! I hope your beach getaway is great fun, and happy birthday to your SIL!
ReplyDeleteYummy!! I hope you have so much fun at the beach!
ReplyDeleteI've always wanted to try that marry me chicken. I need to do that soon.
ReplyDeletewell done you! i could never have meals planned so far in advance :)
ReplyDeletecheers
sherry
The meals all sound delicious. Enjoy your days at the beach! Hope the weather is playing nice.
ReplyDeleteAmalia
xo