Translate

Wednesday, October 7, 2026

Food For The Taking (Out)

This is a week of what didn't happen or "How can two people dine out or take out so many times in one week"


What was planned and what didn't happen
1. Out to eat (Heading to Georgia for a quick trip)
2. Out to eat (Trivia Tuesday)
3. Crack chicken, Waldorf salad, broccoli
4. Steak, baked potato, tossed salad
5. Taco night
6. Out to eat (Greek Food Festival)
7. Baked stuffed sweet potato

We did pretty well on the eating out part of the plan. In fact we did so well that we managed to extend the eating out to 3 more meals. 
I think I am going to change up the menu planning page next week, and start posting our meals on this rather than my on Monday weekday post. It makes more sense to me, and honestly will be easier for me.

Plan for Wednesday - Tuesday
1. Bbq dinner, pulled pork, smoked chicken, baked beans, coleslaw
2. Ball game or hurricane meal (whichever happens) Burgers
3. Spaghetti, tossed salad
4. Taco with all the fixings
5. Out to eat (You know that is going to happen at least once)
6. Leaving two days unplanned because we might head to the 
7. beach. If not, we will eat whatever is easiest. I have tons to            choose from in the freezer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey y'all thanks for leaving a comment. They are much appreciated. I read them all and do my best to respond to them, except for trolls, spam, and AI. I delete those suckers forever.