2.Volunteer with Homeless Ministry
3. Start tomato seedlings Bought everything but just didn't get around to it
7, Start growing sprouts again (I have missed these, especially radish sprouts)
9. Take Mom to visit Uncle Bob (She mentions this weekly and I am available but we still haven't gone)
14. Go to a movie solo in the middle of the day.
15. Repair the sewing machine and refashion some frumpy item found in my closet (thinking black dress)
18. Take the large food donation to the food bank
20. Find and enjoy some free live music.
22. Take food to someone who is having a hard time.
24. Have a small dinner party
March Joy List
Volunteer at Independence Place
2. Volunteer with homeless ministry
4. Go to an art show
6. Make a Christmas present
7. Work on learning Spanish
8. Use remainder of frozen meats
Decorate for St. Pat's and then Easter (They are terribly close together this year so maybe just Easter) Simple Easter decorations won
. Plan something special for Mom's birthday Early dinner at Mom's with Sis, TheHub, Mom Son2, and me. She really liked it though.
Take Mom out weekly at night
12. Explore a small town nearby. Visit a local business and eat at a local restaurant/diner there.
Read 4 books The Things We Bury, The Kitchen House,
14. Paint a couple of pictures for the lake place
15. Try a new to me vegetable, herb or fruit
16. Go to a museum
17. Learn jazz piano (at least 1 song)
Make citrus infused wine for summer And now the wait begins
Begin the seasonal wardrobe change About the time I began, cool weather came back. Too bad!
20. Refashion at least 1 clothing item.
Get rid or 10 items per week
22. Reconnect with someone I have lost touch with.
See a play Saw "Million Dollar Quartet"
24. Go to the park and watch a random little league baseball game
25. Try an ethnic meal from a region I have never tried before
26. Send someone a handwritten congratulatory note.
27. Take food to someone having a rough patch.
28. Try a totally new and different hair style/color
29. Buy and donate an Easter outfit for a kid
30. Keep a gratitude notebook for March, listing every good thing.
31. Eat something chocolaty and gooey after Lent, then hop back on the paleo wagon.
32. Remember to be kind, even when I don't want to be.
33. Do something for someone randomly, expecting nothing in return