Translate

Sunday, December 11, 2016

Drumroll Please!




Before I begin let me apologize for not posting this yesterday as I was supposed to.  I was at the lake where life is easy the the internet connection is sketchy.  I could never open Blogger entirely so I just waited until today when I was home.  I wrote each entry on the same size piece of paper, folded them in half and put them in a large empty and cleaned Yankee Candle jar.  After shaking the jar to mix the entries up well  I got TheHub to do the official drawing. So if you are going to blame anyone for not winning all the blame goes to him. And the winner in the first Anne in the Kitchen giveaway and new owner of an over purchased  (blasted fundraisers) cookbook is   Sluggy! 

I will get this in the mail in the next day or two.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I couldn't be happier she won with the week she had. I feel we all win anyway as we hear about the wins in the book (and maybe a shared recipe or two) from either of you. So nice to think of you enjoying the lake. We were snowed in until about 1:00 before the plows got to my neighborhood, and we didn;t even get that much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was absolutely beautiful, in fact Saturday night there was a Christmas boat parade, so we sat on our deck and watched them. If it makes you feel any better, we did have to put on a sweatshirt to watch.

      Delete
  2. you found a great use for your over purchase!

    congrats sluggy!

    ReplyDelete

Hey y'all thanks for leaving a comment. They are much appreciated. I read them all and do my best to respond to them, except for trolls or spam and I delete those suckers forever.