This was the meal plan for the past week. Some meals worked out and others were either restaurant or take out meals. So much for curbing our recent bad habits. But who really cares? I am in surrender mode!
5. Lemon garlic chicken thighs, brussels sprouts, mashed potatoes
6. Veggie dinner TBD
7. Hot dogs with all the fixings, dilled green beans, baked beans, chips
I will be moving some of the uneaten meals to the Wednesday-Tuesday meal plan, but the lemon chicken is most likely going to wait a bit because I just don't feel like making it.
Even when I say we need to curb eating out, I already had one dinner out planned for Thursday night and I am going. In all honesty, I imagine there will be at least one additional restaurant or takeout meal.
Possibilities but not probabilities:
1. Hot dog and fixings, chips
2. Veggie dinner TBD based on produce available
3. Out to eat
4. Grilled steak, baked potato, tossed salad
5. Chicken casserole, coleslaw, some green vegetable
6. BLT salad
7. Veggie dinner TBD
This is not an exciting meal plan and I do not care. It has been hot, I don't feel like cooking, and will take advantage of leftovers from the first veggie meal.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey y'all thanks for leaving a comment. They are much appreciated. I read them all and do my best to respond to them, except for trolls, spam, and AI. I delete those suckers forever.