Finally, with just a few minor adjustments to the meal side dishes I followed the 7 day plan from last Wednesday through Tuesday. Not to pat myself on the back or anything but . . .
1. Leftover tomato pie, tossed salad
Possibilities for Wednesday - Tuesday
1. Smoked sausage w/ kraut, potatoes, green beans
2. Sloppy Joes, coleslaw
3, Out to eat (formal benefit)
4. Out to eat (Trivia night)
5. Crack chicken, broccoli, Waldorf salad
6. Grilled steak, baked potato, tossed salad
7. Korean lettuce wraps, sliced cucumbers, tomatoes, roll
Have a great one staying on plan, going off plan, or with no plan at all.
Well done! We try to meal plan but I doubt we've ever held to it.
ReplyDeleteThis is probably the only time it will ever happen. Who knows?
DeleteCongrats! I'm impressed.
ReplyDeleteIt needed to be done at least once.
DeleteNow I want Waldorf salad!
ReplyDeleteI have apples and celery that need to be used.
DeleteThat's great :-))
ReplyDeleteIt is not normal fr me, that's for sure.
DeleteSay, a little win's still a win! I've a blog friend who regularly congratulates herself with a "Yay, Jean!" whether anyone joins her or not. She says, "It keeps me focused on what I can do when things don't go my way."
ReplyDeleteI have so few wins and was honestly surprised it happened.
DeleteLook at you! Come here and motivate me, please. I am not doing well with meal planning at all!
ReplyDeleteI am pretty good at planning but the follow through is the hard part.
DeleteWoohoo, you did great!! I'm craving sloppy joes and need to make that soon.
ReplyDeleteIt is going to be a Saturday night ball game meal. TheHub is going to the game so it might be a solo meal, or I might ask DIL2 and My Beloved Sister over to eat.
DeleteYum! Yum! Yum!!
ReplyDeleteNothing sounds particularly good or bad. I am in the cooking doldrums.
Deletewell done you!!! It would be a win in this household, if I could just make a meal plan at this point......LOL
ReplyDeleteI have weeks when I make a plan and we are lucky to have even one meal I planned.
DeleteWell done!
ReplyDeleteFor once. It probably won't happen again but who cares!
DeleteYou most certainly are the champion! Woo-hoo and yay!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Janie
I have to claim my victories, however small, any way I can get them
DeletePat yourself on the back.
ReplyDeleterkrsrue.blogspot.com