These are in no particular order and of no importance, they are just things to being joy to my everyday life.
1. Expand my horizons
a. Listen to at least one different genre of music every day (I listen to a lot of jazz)
b. Read at least one biography this month (I never chose those to read)
c. Try one new recipe per week.
d. Try a new beverage (adult or otherwise) each week.
e. Learn some obscure or arcane fact each week
2. Be present around friends and family more. Really listen to what they are saying.
3. Learn a new(to me) song on the piano.
4. Have guests for dinner at least once.
5. Contact some long neglected friend. (Ouch, it hurts to write that.)
6. Meet someone new.
7. Make something for Christmas next year. (Can be a gift or can be a craft)
8. Volunteer somewhere.
9. Do at least one thing for someone expecting nothing in return. (anonymous would be best)
10. Make an effort at a more spiritual beginning to my day.
11. Get rid of 31 items (one for each day of the month).
12. Anytime, when possible, choose happiness.
13. Watch a documentary.
14. Go to a movie, with or without popcorn!
15. Take the time to watch both a sunset and a moon rise.
There may be more and I might add to the list as I think of more, but this is enough for right now. Hope you fill your month with some joy also.