Translate

Monday, June 20, 2022

When is a plan not a plan?

The answer to the title of the post is when I am not making one. Son3 leaves for NYC in a few minutes, and Son1 and family are set to arrive back from their long weekend in North Carolina later this evening. I have no clue what is or is not planned for the rest of the week so I am making zero food plans. I have a freezer full of possibilities, grocery stores within a hop skip and a jump of my house, and restaurants / fast food joints everywhere around me. Anyone who joins us to eat is welcome, but I am totally not worried about it. We can find or rustle up something!



What was planned for last week:
Nothing

What we actually ate:
Burgers, tons of fresh delicious seafood, bbq, veggie dinner, and meatloaf

What's up for this week:
Who knows? Who cares?

Have a great week staying on plan, going off plan, or with no plan at all

12 comments:

  1. Your plans for this week sound like me EVERY week. We are doing grocery shopping this week. I will see what looks good/is on special and hope for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am hoping for inspiration and if none occurs there is always take out!

      Delete
  2. Lately, a plan is not a plan when I make it. Nothing bad happens when a plan goes awry, so we live with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say just enjoy the precious time and live in the moment. You always share such nice take out items and always can add fruit and salad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely enjoy the time spent with family and let meals sort themselves out. That's what I am doing, this week, myself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finally, a plan I can relate to as I'm quite practiced with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have one big plan today and that is cleaning my house before my housekeeper gets here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the reminder to be flexible. (Or, in my case, die trying.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy your family time! I'm sure no one will go hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like you had a wonderful time at the beach (except for the prang). It's a pain in the butt but nothing that can't be fixed, right?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoy the time with family! That is the most important plan!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's kinda what I do a lot of the time. There is always something to eat but no set plans.

    ReplyDelete

Hey y'all thanks for leaving a comment. They are much appreciated. I read them all and do my best to respond to them, except for trolls or spam and I delete those suckers forever.