Translate

Friday, June 8, 2018

Friday and All That Jazz




This is a really cool look at the origins of jazz. The videos are quick little blurbs starting with Africa and ending with the New Orleans sound. Hope you enjoy. 




                             
    


                                                  

                                   

                               


Sorry, had a little emergency with Mom. The recipe that was supposed to accompany this post didn't make it. It might happen tomorrow or it might not. 

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Not exactly sure where and when it jumped out, but it is back where it belongs now!

      Delete
  2. I saw you had a new blog name, so I decided to update my blog list. However, I only managed to delete you completely. Now, I have to fix it...sigh. Nice music! And, lessons/hiatory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll watch the videos tomorrow when the house is quieter!
    I hope everything is ok with your mom! and with you as her daughter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have had a stretch of difficult days and decisions have to be made.

      Delete
  4. I thought I commented, yesterday, but maybe not! Hope your mom is OK.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bless, she is mostly good, but getting older and having some cognitive issues.

      Delete

Hey y'all thanks for leaving a comment. They are much appreciated. I read them all and do my best to respond to them, except for trolls or spam and I delete those suckers forever.