Translate

Sunday, September 29, 2024

Sometimes Things Are Just Funny



Some of you may or may not know those of us at our house are huge college football fans. Well, let me correct that statement. We are huge University of Alabama football fans, but like watching other teams play.
Saturday Alabama played The University of Georgia, whose mascot is a bulldog, however they refer to themselves as Dawgs. In fact their "battle cry" is  . . .



. . . followed by some intense woof, woof, woofing. 
As it turned out Alabama won the game! Roll Tide, Roll!

Sometimes current events and game day have a mash up. This weekend was one of those times. 
This is in no way political on my part, but it made me laugh out loud when I saw it, so I thought I would share it. I am turning comments off because this is a non-political blog, and I aim to keep it that way.
This is just posted for the comedy. 
For any of you who may not know the swooshy"A" is the University of Alabama branded "A", though for the life of me I have no clue how someone can brand a letter of the alphabet





 And this is how a win is celebrated before leaving the stadium


No comments: