Translate

Saturday, December 13, 2025

12 Days till Christmas

 We had an at home kind of day. We had no where to go and nothing pressing us. I did a little Christmas cooking ( cookies and candies), finished wrapping some straggling presents, did several loads of laundry, and enjoyed the stillness of the day.

I love this song

Though they were nothing I slept in, I put on flannel pj pants and a long sleeve tee  this morning and wore them all day. It was also a no makeup, hair pulled back kind of day. After having somewhere to go every day last week, not having to be "fixed" was a gift!

Soup for supper and a little gussying up a few decorations ended the evening before watching Arizona kill Alabama in basketball.

I thought I would just post a few other Christmas songs I like  it seems like a Christmas thing to do before an upcoming  week filled with planned activity.

My favorite Christmas spiritual song.



Can't forget this beautiful Czech hymn

 
Out of the mouths of babes!


And I do love instrumentals

12 comments:

  1. Sounds like good day spent at home. I love days like that after a week of having to go somewhere every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was my Friday. Left on pants on for the day but yesterday I walked amongst other humans so showered and dressed. I can't recall the last time I wore make up. Everything seems to irritate my eyes. If I scare people out and about, so be it. The song choices are magical.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wear makeup each time I go anywhere, so a no makeup day is great. I was wearing the oj pants instead of jeans because they were so comfortable.
      I love music anyway but these songs are among my favorites.

      Delete
  3. I had a pajama day here yesterday too. Besides the bitter cold outside and no company expected, I felt lazy. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew I was not going anywhere and if anyone had come by it would have only b een either Son2 and DIL2 or my sister and they would not care one way or another.

      Delete
  4. Any day I don’t have to put on makeup and can live in my pj’s or sweats is a gift!!!! I treasure stay at home days bc they do not seem to happen often enough. Cindy in the South

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since I don't work I have more than most people but even most stay at home days I at least wear real pants and a tad of makeup. This was a bare bones kind of day and I found it to be wonderful.

      Delete
  5. I had to chuckle at your comment about comfy clothes, hair up and no makeup. After working all week and having other commitments, they are sometimes my favorite days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great day for doing what I wanted to do in the house, without worrying about going a sin gle place.

      Delete
  6. I'm glad you had an at home day and were able to relax. Thank you for sharing the song links.

    ReplyDelete

Hey y'all thanks for leaving a comment. They are much appreciated. I read them all and do my best to respond to them, except for trolls, spam, and AI. I delete those suckers forever.