Translate

Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Wednesday through Tuesday Maybes

 The past Wednesday - Tuesday meal plan
Out to eat
Out to eat
Out to eat (I know we will go out at least once, but possibly thrice)*
Burgers and all the fixings
Tacos and all the fixings
Grilled steak, baked potato, tossed salad
Chicken alfredo, tossed salad
Just in case meal ___White bbq chicken, coleslaw, corn on the cob

Yikes! We went out to eat 3 nights and brought in take out bbq another.
I guess this is just what happens when Pip is in the house!
Moving the steak and taco dinners to this weeks meal plan.
Now the only question is, will I actually stay with the plan*?




A new week is filled with possibilities.
1. Out to eat (planned final dinner with Son1, Pip. Son2 and DIL2)
2. Out to eat  (driving home after drop off at Nashville airport )
3. Soup and tomato sandwich
4. BBQ meal leftovers
5. Tacos and fixings
6. Steak, baked potato, tossed salad
7. BLT salad, toast

*The coming 7 days are fluid and our plans could change at the drop of a hat. Judging by our July so far, they probably will.

12 comments:

  1. As long as you can afford going out to eat and enjoy the meals..why not?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is no way I would go in debt to go out to eat. We enjoyed it, but we are curtailing eating out so often for a while.

      Delete
  2. You make plans and the gods of food laugh.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sometimes happens around here. I fully intend to cook the meal I have planned and then the kids stop by and before we know it, we are headed to our favorite Mexican food restaurant. My kitchen is too hot to cook in the summer so I welcome meals out or even pick up... Happy Thurdsay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me, I get it. TheHub and I eat out every week and sometimes we do take out another night, but this was excessive.

      Delete
  4. Sound fabulous especially the family time!!! Cindy in the South

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a lot of great family time, and until Tuesday it is just the two of us again.

      Delete
  5. We eat out more than we intend to, but it happens. We have started to keep track on a calendar on the fridge and that slowed us down a bit, but not so much these days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cook so seldom other than easy things and if I do, theres leftovers. I don't like eating out alone and take out meals I need to leave house or have someone deliver. PB toast works.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eating out three times and having take out once when Pip and Son1 are visiting is perfectly acceptable. Having them visit is like being on holiday, isn't it? And when one is on holiday, one usually eats out; that's part and parcel of being on holiday, in my opinion for what it's worth. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have also eaten out a lot lately and it feels a bit unhealthy but very social.
    I'm glad you have Pip around, what a delight.

    Your below song which you captioned "pretty song" is just a joy.

    ReplyDelete

Hey y'all thanks for leaving a comment. They are much appreciated. I read them all and do my best to respond to them, except for trolls, spam, and AI. I delete those suckers forever.