The past week had one planned dinner out, but in reality we ate 2 meals out. I also did not count on as many leftovers as we had. You all know that no food waste thing, and I was not about to toss perfectly good food.
I am not moving any meals we did not eat forward. We are having guests for the week that we did not plan on, but are thrilled they are coming. I am not sure how they would like some of the meals I would have made if it were just for TheHub and me. So a totally new plan
is in order.
The Past Week's Plan:
Chicken paprikash, mashed potatoes, cucumber tomato onion salad
Picadillo over rice, green beans
Chicken and dumplings, brussels sprouts, sliced tomatoes
Soup and sandwich TBD
This Weeks Plan:
Out to eat
Out to eat
Out to eat (I know we will go out at least once, but possibly thrice)*
Burgers and all the fixings
Tacos and all the fixings
Grilled steak, baked potato, tossed salad
Chicken alfredo, tossed salad
Just in case meal ___White bbq chicken, coleslaw, corn on the cob
*Excessive? Yep, but we have a very unusual Thursday and Friday happening which changes just about everything.
Have a good week staying on plan, going off plan, or with no plan at all
Can't remember when I last ate out...I am a picky eater, so...and eating out is expensive!
ReplyDeleteJudging by what you eat, I know it is expensive!
DeleteI've been putting it off, but time to make a meal plan here.
ReplyDeleteI rarely follow them but at least I have a better idea of what I need to use and how it might be used.
DeleteAnne plans God laughs
ReplyDeleteGod and I are often on different pages. He lets me know!
DeleteSometimes I dream about going 'out' to eat every night!
ReplyDeleteSometimes when we have gone out to much I would like to just stay home and have a bowl of cereal.
DeleteWe ate out a couple of times in the past week, which is unusual for us, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. I hope you do too.
ReplyDeleteI do enjoy it, unless I have to stop, shower and dress just to go have a meal.
DeleteWhite bbq chicken!!! Yum!!! I ended up having to eat out by accident on Tuesday since I was in the Gump! Our state capital is always an adventure! Cindy in the South
ReplyDeleteWe lived in Montgomery a long time ago when the capitol was called goat hill. The more things change . . . .
DeleteSounds like you've got next week's meals all under control, no matter if you are going out to eat or not. :)
ReplyDeletewow david bowie looks so young there - hehehe...
ReplyDeletesherry
Happy Monday my friend.
ReplyDeleterkrsrue.blogspot.com