Translate

Sunday, November 24, 2019

It's That Time Again

Once again I am coordinating a Holiday Card swap among our blogging community. If you would like to be included please email me at haljam27@gmail.com. (This is the email I use only for the  card exchange each year)


The rules are pretty simple. You will mail three cards to other bloggers and will receive 3 cards. You can make your own or buy them or do whatever you wish as long as you extend the greetings. This is open to all of you since I sincerely believe the world needs a little more kindness right now.

If you are interested just let me know. Leave your name, blog name (or blog reader name) and a mailing address. I will let you know who you are to send the cards to, and hopefully we can all enjoy the interaction.

Anne

6 comments:

  1. Neat idea, e-mail has been sent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so not ready for Christmas. Or even for thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a neat idea, Anne. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm listening to your young muso friend as I type. Smooth jazz is my favourite, it gets my tick of approval!

    I enjoyed the card swap when I played along. I think that must have been two or even three years ago. How time flies

    ReplyDelete

Hey y'all thanks for leaving a comment. They are much appreciated. I read them all and do my best to respond to them, except for trolls or spam and I delete those suckers forever.