Translate

Monday, November 8, 2021

Blogger Holiday Card Swap


 It is that time of year for the yearly Blogger card swap. It is a pretty simple process. You will receive 3 names and addresses of Bloggers or Blog Readers, send them each a card and get 3 cards in return. I personally have loved sending and receiving cards from Blog Friends, near and far.

If you are interested in joining in this year please send your name and address to haljam27@gmail.com. I will sort through all the participants and have your list ready, hopefully before Dec.1

20 comments:

  1. Oh, that sounds like fun, Anne. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've (reluctantly) decided to skip sending cards this year. I am, however, super intrigued by your creamed collards and sausage. Taking that one to Google!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THE collards were great! I will put the very tweaked recipe up this week.

      Delete
  3. I have never done this but will love joining this year. It will be nice to receive cards in the mail and not just text cards or Facebook greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Count me in again Anne. And thank you for organizing this again (as always)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anne,
    Count me in. I will get my address to you. Thanks for a bit of extra fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Life is short and we all need a little something extra now and again!

      Delete
  6. Enjoyed it last year, thank you so much for handling the logistics! Looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is it too late to change my mind? Sending an e-mail now!

    ReplyDelete

Hey y'all thanks for leaving a comment. They are much appreciated. I read them all and do my best to respond to them, except for trolls or spam and I delete those suckers forever.