Translate

Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Holiday Reminder

It's not too late to sign up!


 It is that time of year for the yearly Blogger card swap. It is a pretty simple process. You will receive 3 names and addresses of Bloggers or Blog Readers, send them each a card and get 3 cards in return. I personally have loved sending and receiving cards from Blog Friends, near and far.

If you are interested in joining in this year please send your name and address to haljam27@gmail.com. I will sort through all the participants and have your list ready,  by Dec.1

If you have already sent it and had it confirmed that I received it, we are good to go. If you sent it without getting a response please re-submit!

9 comments:

Hey y'all thanks for leaving a comment. They are much appreciated. I read them all and do my best to respond to them, except for trolls or spam and I delete those suckers forever.