Translate

Saturday, December 6, 2025

19 Days till Christmas

 I finished addressing a few rogue Christmas cards and that was about it for Christmas doings for today. It was a ballgame day (Bama not only lost but they were murdered, metaphorically) Oh well, I watched the carnage anyway.

Even so I am still filled with Christmas spirit!




13 comments:

  1. The countdown is becoming real, isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, but I have been counting down for a long time now.

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful song. I’m in the Christmas spirit too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I listen to music all the time and continually explore new to me sounds and artists.

      Delete
  4. What a great song. Have a beautiful Sunday.
    rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. My mom used to say, "Christmas will come wether we are ready or not! " I am living that quote this year! LOL Have a great week, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christmas spirit feels so good. I didn't get to cards this weekend as I had hoped to do, but the tree is almost done. I'm also decorating the dining room table since I don't serve meals there.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have fun putting the finishing touches on the decorating.

      Delete
  7. I've started working on my cards . . .but haven't made a dent yet!

    ReplyDelete

Hey y'all thanks for leaving a comment. They are much appreciated. I read them all and do my best to respond to them, except for trolls, spam, and AI. I delete those suckers forever.