Translate

Saturday, November 10, 2018

Christmas is Coming, The Geese (and me) are Getting Fat


Christmas is rapidly approaching. For the past 2 years I have organized (I use that term loosely) a Blogger Christmas Card Swap.  I thought I would do the same this year, but I am starting it early cause I am a little under the gun right now. Personally I love seeing something other than the blogs from the folks whose lives I read about regularly. If you feel so inclined please join in.

This is the way it works,
You will send a card to 3 randomly picked participating bloggers and you will receive 3 from randomly assigned bloggers. It is a very easy way to connect with those we read regularly or those we might have  never read.  It is still a fun way to connect, and in our crazy world some kind connections are definitely needed.

If you are interested in participating please email me at haljam27@gmail.com.  Be sure to include your name, blog name, and  mailing address.

Feel free to share this with any of your blog friends who might be interested. I am a tiny blog and am just not seen by too many folks.

17 comments:

  1. Anne,
    I dedicated a whole post to your project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I doubt that you are getting fat. You have been the incredible shrinking woman for quite some time now. I will think about the Christmas Card Swap and get back to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should have said and I'm fat. I am losing but not fast enough! Just ask the gray wedding dress. Monday is the day I have to decide yay or nay. If the weather is this cool regardless of the fit the answer will be nay.

      Delete
  3. Is this only for bloggers, or may devoted readers who abstain from blogging join in?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course devoted readers can join. No reason to limit the fun!

      Delete
  4. Not interested in the swap, but wanted to say that the goose song is one of my favorites!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun, Anne, sent you an e-mail.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Put me on the Xmas card list Anne. You know how to contact me. ;-)
    I also blogged about the swap for ya.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the blog mention. I am adding you to the list right now.

      Delete
  7. Christmas is certainly coming! I can never seem to get my act together enough to get any cards sent out in time for Christmas or New Year, so I will bow out of the card exchange, but I'll let you know if I happen to change my mind. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fair enough. That is why I chose sending cards to only three people. It is very doable.

      Delete
  8. I too doubt if you're getting fat! You've been working hard at not doing that! Card exchange sounds great but I will be busy making a ton of cookies and haven't done the card thing in a couple of years. Sounds really good though and like a fun thing! Take care

    ReplyDelete

Hey y'all thanks for leaving a comment. They are much appreciated. I read them all and do my best to respond to them, except for trolls or spam and I delete those suckers forever.