Translate

Thursday, January 30, 2020

Joy List Week 4

Well officially the fourth week of 2020 is in the books with only one day of the month remaining. I am still computerless and not particularly happy about it. If my IPad has not been stolen at the airport I would have been able to post comments on all of your blogs. Can anyone explain the glitch between blogger and my phone. I can use the phone to create a blog post once. I comment on blogs, hit publish and nothing happens.

TheHub gave me a kindle for Christmas to replace my IPad but I can’t type on it. I know it is a user issue but it is easier for me to post using my phone which , for me is horrible. Enough whining!

Because I am using the phone I keep inadvertently deleting my posts so this week the joys are from my faulty memory and have no asides.

Jan 22  Don’t remember
Jan 23  After a long search on my phone I found and ordered a long black skirt to wear with an existing top and tuxedo jacket in February
Jan 24. Dinner out with Son2 and DIL2
Jan 25 Afternoon at the lake place
Jan 26 Went to see Knives Out
Jan 27 Skirt arrived, fits and I need no accessories (plus it is long enough for me to wear ballet flats which is a bonus)
Jan 28 Not a great day, but Mom was still asleep while I was doing my every morning duty. She has been more difficult lately and I am counting this as a joy. I still went back to see her in the afternoon but I got to start my morning with coffee and no complications

And the meals? I ate. I remember that and little else. Not posting it will not kill me and is one less thing you have to skip over!

Hopefully week 5 will be better.  Have a joy filled week!

11 comments:

  1. I hope that your coming weeks are packed to overflowing with joy.
    Big sigh on both the computer and the IPad front.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne,
    It's too bad about the stolen iPad. I could read blogs on my phone, but I could not post or comment on other blogs. We need lessons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Difficulty posting may be Blogger's problem, not yours. I have had more than one person tell me that Blogger won't let them comment. There may be a way to get around your problem, but I don't know. How long before you other one is fixed?

    ReplyDelete
  4. January both went fast, and dragged. Work is so crazy busy, and I should be happy for that, so I guess a joy? Sorry some bugger stole your Ipad. I hate thievery and cheats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm no help with the posting on the phone...I can't imagine even trying.

    Hope this week overflows with joy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well crap! So unfortunate about your ipad getting stolen. Bloody thieves. Phones are locked now so they go for other things. I have no idea of the blogger issue, but I know others who are having trouble commenting as well

    ReplyDelete
  7. Life is just full of aggravations, My daughter would call this a 1st world problem. Let's do smack her!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sorry your ipad was stolen and the computer is still being worked on. I've no idea how to post from my phone, so, I admire you for being able to do so. I do like your list of this week's joys. Hope next week will contain many more moments of daily joys.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've made comments using my phone and it's worked. I don't know why. Did you like Knives Out? Carol and I saw Little Women and adored it.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gosh, it's hard work posting on your phone (well it is with my fat fingers anyway)! How did you like Knives Out? I went to see it the other week and I thought it was pretty funny!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope the glitch with Blogger sorts itself out. I never had that experience before but I'm sure it will work after a while. Hope February goes well for you! 💜

    ReplyDelete

Hey y'all thanks for leaving a comment. They are much appreciated. I read them all and do my best to respond to them, except for trolls or spam and I delete those suckers forever.