Translate

Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Better Late than Never?

 Sorry I did not get this posted last kSaturday. I’ve been having too much fun at the beach


J
Saturday: We enjoyed a gorgeous morning at Pepper Place, a fun outdoor produce market/ artisanal cheese/ speciality foods/ craft affair. It is held every Saturday from spring through October. While we were walking around enjoying everything, we listened  to the music of The Martini Shakers, a jazz combo.
Later in the day we settled in to watch the Alabama/ Arkansas game

Sunday: It was another gorgeous day. I spent the day doing little more than reading

Monday: My beloved sister came by he house and we did a little business or maybe we were up to just monkey business. No matter, we had a lot of laughs.

Tuesday: TheHub and I had a Parkinson’s of Alabama’ event followed by a wine tasting and dinner. I met several lovely folks we will be seeing again soon.

Wednesday: I had to do some house cleaning to get ready for houseguests .  It was not fun but worth the effort!

Thursday: Who do you think arrived in Birmingham at about 7 pm? None other than Sluggy!

Friday: More company arrived; Kim and Sissie!

I will continue with the joys for the trip on Saturday! 

May all your weeds be wildflowers,
Anne

23 comments:

  1. That sounds like a most excellent week (bar the essential cleaning). I am very, very happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The essential cleaning would not be necessary if I cleaned essentials on a m ore regular basis.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful week! Have fun this week, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy that you have been enjoying the life :-))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beach? What else matters when you are at the beach? lol I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The beach definitely agrees with you. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A little sun and fresh seafood does wonders for the world.

      Delete
  6. I'm so glad you had time with your friends. Definitely a well deserved joy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was more than I deserve, but it felt so good to kick back and just laugh!

      Delete
  7. Roll Tide ! Cindy in the South

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roll Tide and Whew! That was a nail biter wasn't it?

      Delete
  8. A bloggers shindig then - I bet you guys all had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh sounds fun!! Lots of joys!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun! Glad you are enjoying your time with fellow bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It’s so neat that you and your sister have such a great relationship. Me and my Mom had that too. We would laugh and giggle regularly. 😊

    ReplyDelete

Hey y'all thanks for leaving a comment. They are much appreciated. I read them all and do my best to respond to them, except for trolls or spam and I delete those suckers forever.