Translate

Tuesday, November 8, 2022

It's That Time of Year


It is that time of year to sign up for the Blogger card swap. The rules are simple, send cards to three different bloggers and receive cards from three others.

If you would like to participate please send me your name and address to the following email:

haljam27@gmail.com

I need to have your info by American Thanksgiving (Nov. 24) so I can give everyone their list to send. We have international participants and we need to get our cards to them in the mail early.

(Nothing will be shared publicly. I will compile the list and send emails to each individual participant. If you want to share your blog name that is fine and if you choose a little anonymity that is fine also. If you don't blog and are just a reader that is great also.)

Come on and join in the fun. The more the merrier!

Anne

14 comments:

Hey y'all thanks for leaving a comment. They are much appreciated. I read them all and do my best to respond to them, except for trolls or spam and I delete those suckers forever.