Translate

Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Almost Everything

It was pretty easy to follow the past Wednesday - Tuesday meal plan, because it was a fairly slow week here with minimal evening plans.  It was an almost week!



This was the plan:
1. Spaghetti with meat sauce, tossed salad
2. Hamburgers with all the fixings, potato salad, coleslaw
3. Grilled tuna steaks, coleslaw, baked potato 
4. Veggie meal TBD
5. Drunken meatballs over rice, broccoli, 
6. Out to eat
7. Crack chicken, coleslaw, rice, dinner rolls

Truth time: When I was looking in the freezer for meatballs, I found a pack of Swedish meatballs I had made a while back. I took them out and thawed them, leaving the plain meatballs for another day. Obviously instead of serving them over rice, I cooked plain egg noodles.
We had eaten a larger than normal lunch the night I had planned on having crack chicken. Dinner that night became a pretty simple BLT salad.

For the next 7 days I plan to use as many leftovers as I can.

Potential meals for today - next Tuesday
1.Veggie meal* TBD
2. BBQ chicken**, coleslaw, green beans, sliced tomatoes
3. Spaghetti *with meat sauce, tossed salad
4. Asian stuffed lettuce leaves, sliced raw vegetables
5. Stuffed bell peppers, brown rice, broccoli
6. Out to eat - Trivia night
7. Out to eat - Planned dinner with cousins

Have a great week staying on plan, going off plan or with no plan at all.

* Will include leftover butter peas
**Uses leftover shredded rotisserie chicken
*** Had a lot of leftover spaghetti sauce

1 comment:

  1. You are so well organised. Swedish meatballs over egg noodles sound really delicious.

    ReplyDelete

Hey y'all thanks for leaving a comment. They are much appreciated. I read them all and do my best to respond to them, except for trolls, spam, and AI. I delete those suckers forever.