Translate

Thursday, December 22, 2022

This Makes Blogging Worthwhile




They were exciting to receive, so I thought I would share the Christmas Cards I received from fellow bloggers or blog readers.

                    From Lorraine at Clamco (beach card) and Linda at More Parsimony (giraffes)

These are from 2 blog readers Darlene  (arched card) and Meg B (plaid with trees) and another from Linda at More Parsimony


From Treaders at Random Thoughts (angel) And Bobi (candy canes).I think she is a reader but if I am wrong please correct me Bobi.
Sam at  Coffee, money and Thyme (VW bus) and last, but never least Sluggy (cursing Santa)



In addition to the cards I got this beautifully painted rock from Lorraine. I had already taken it out of its package and have it in my kitchen window so I can see it each time I am in the kitchen. Thank you so much Lorraine. After the shortest daylight of the year here it is nice to look up while I am cooking and see the promise of what is coming in a few months.
 
In a mere 11 months I hope to continue this card swap with my little corner of the blogging world, and those of us who have marveled at how fast this past year has gone will understand Blogger Card Swap year 5 will be here before we all turn around.

Stay safe, and if you live in North America, stay warm and stay inside!

16 comments:

  1. The friendships we find in the blogosphere are amazing aren't they? And so very welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some of Lorraine's painted rocks and also gave some as gifts. She is so talented. Your cards are lovely.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I truly appreciate all of you! My card count was really down this year, but the ones received are cherished.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And Meg B...the card is stunning. I love the homemade card. Mine were chests to look homemade.

      Delete
    2. Oh, thank you. Cardmaking is one of my favorite activities.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful cards! Yay!, So glad you like the rock. Have a wonderful holiday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely cards! And one of my favorite songs, too!
    Have a wonderful and blessed Christmas, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So now everyone who only got one card thinks I like Anne better. Actually, I am not so smart that I can keep up with to whom I have sent a card. If I missed you it is because yours was sent to Anne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I received a card from you! Thank you!!

      Delete
    2. I received a card from you, too! Thank you!!

      Delete
  7. I was away in the week I needed to send cards so I only sent the three for the card swap.
    Blogging friendships have been a wonderful blessing in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful friendship is a treasure. These are some really beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The cards are beautiful and I love the rock too. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards, Anne! Nice to meet you.

    💙 the giraffes! 😄

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for doing the card swap! It was so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey y'all thanks for leaving a comment. They are much appreciated. I read them all and do my best to respond to them, except for trolls or spam and I delete those suckers forever.