Translate

Friday, June 14, 2024

My Love Affair With Blogger

 


I am not sure what exactly is going on between my laptop and Blogger. I was wondering why so very few of you had actually published their blogs.

I am sorry to have missed a lot of your posts, but I was not able to see them when they were actually posted. Yet this morning I had a glut of notifications when I clicked on the reading list tab. Will try and figure out WTH is happening, as I read all these blogs I did not even know were available to read. 

BTW, even though I am reading them, I am not going to be commenting on the previous posts and will just comment on current ones.

PITA Blogger! PITA!

10 comments:

  1. I agree, Blogger can/is a PITA. Often time, I find that it puts posts I've already read ahead of those I haven't. I assume, incorrectly, that I've read those later posts and only realize when a newer post actually shows up ahead of the ones I've read. Confused yet?
    Initially, I had assumed it meant that the blogger had updated their post, but I could never identify any changes.
    It's also not allowing me to re-size photos on my laptop. I can go in on my phone and make the changes there. Totally weird.
    Have fun reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is always something that causes me to be confused on Blogger. I was going to complain about that on a post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blessed blogger did that to me too - though it seems to have reverted to normal. For the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. With Blogger, you get what you pay for. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. On more than one occasion I've accused Blogger of gaslighting. It's always something!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blogger has been having issues here and there in last couple of years...and getting worse and worse. I had some problem with feed last two days too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, at least you'll have lots of posts to read if you feel bored with reading books! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. It seems like it's so outdated. I'm surprised anyone even uses it anymore, including me! lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've had trouble publishing comments on my blog and others. It is frustrating.

    ReplyDelete

Hey y'all thanks for leaving a comment. They are much appreciated. I read them all and do my best to respond to them, except for trolls or spam and I delete those suckers forever.