Translate

Thursday, November 12, 2020

It's About That Time Again


 It is about time to begin thinking of the annual blogger Christmas Card swap.  It is a pretty easy process.You send three cards and get three in return. There are no rules, you can purchase cards or make your own. It mainly is a way to connect with each other. If you are interested in joining in please email me  at haljam27@gmail.com, with your name and address. I will randomly assign each person three names and will give yours to three others. It has been so nice these past few years  to receive cards from folks that I know only through blogs. I know I need personal connections this year especially, so if you feel inclined to participate  please do. I will be emailing your card buddies by December 1, so we will have time to get them mailed and delivered. 

And yes I know it is not Thanksgiving here yet. I am not trying to rush the season, just trying to give everyone who wants to join in time to do it!


5 comments:

  1. I definitely want to join in this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will think about it. It could be tricky from here though. I posted a card to Canada last week and was told that it could take more than six weeks to arrive. Big, big sigh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't even give mail time a thought. This is why I am doing it a little earlier this year

      Delete

Hey y'all thanks for leaving a comment. They are much appreciated. I read them all and do my best to respond to them, except for trolls or spam and I delete those suckers forever.