Translate

Friday, December 15, 2023

Christmas And All That Jazz





Any of you who have been reading this blog for a while know I love Jazz, and I particularly love listening to JLCO



And speaking of jazzing things up a bit__

I tried this coffee cake a couple of weeks ago. It was a little more complicated than any traditional coffee cake I have made before so I thought having the link with its accompanying video would be best. 



It got a huge thumbs up from the entire clan here. Instead of making it in a square pan I used a round cake pan. It was pretty and really easy to serve in wedges. If you like chocolate and coffee, definitely give this a try! I wish I had a slice with my coffee right now!
 

13 comments:

  1. That cake is beautiful! And I love the jazzy Christmas song. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have seen their Christmas shows live a couple of times and always love them.

      Delete
  2. wow that's a GREAT looking marbled cake! The song is nice too, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cake worked well. It was visually appealing and really tasty.

      Delete
  3. That cake does indeed look jazzy. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing the coffee cake recipe! That's an interesting way to create those layers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great version of Jingle Bells. I like that kind of jazz. However, I don't understand (or like) more experimental jazz which sounds like a lot of wrong notes to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My goodness! That looks delicious! I will pass it on to Peyton!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me too Granny Annie! (BTW Annie is my grandmother name also)

    ReplyDelete

Hey y'all thanks for leaving a comment. They are much appreciated. I read them all and do my best to respond to them, except for trolls or spam and I delete those suckers forever.