Translate

Thursday, July 27, 2023

Apologies

 



I know there are several blogs where I would regularly post a comment. For the blogs that accept comments only from Google/Blogger only, I can no longer comment. 

We had a glitch in our internet service and when TheHub "fixed" it, I could no longer connect to the internet without updating my browser. When that happened whatever internal security controls my ad blockers and such also updated. Now Blogger does not recognize me when I try and post even though I have logged in and out of it several times. 

Long story short, I am still reading your blogs even though it might look like I have gone silent.

For those of you without the Blogger restriction, I can still comment though it requires a couple of additional steps. Most of the time I remember to do them but occasionally I forget and my comment will post as anonymous. So if you see one that looks like something I would post, it was probably me.

I you see a scathing or mean spirited post__that is not me. I have never/will never be one of those trollish blogs.

Hopefully I can resolve this soon but for now, it is what it is.

13 comments:

  1. Even with your black heart you are still kind of kind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Google, thus Blogger, is difficult to play with sometimes. It either, their way or the highway, so to speak, and I have been frustrated by them many times. However, you can't beat the price. Good luck in figuring out things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogger can be a pain on the neck sometimes. The commenting problem has been existing since long, I really hope the experts will fix it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had that happen one time. Then, it stopped. I still have no clue. You could just sign 'Anne.'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could but your blog only allows to sign in the google/blogger. I can't do anything with any restricted commenters blogs

      Delete
  5. I'm so sorry to hear this. Praying you find a way to fix it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope the situation resolves itself. I know several others who are having problems commenting on blogs. I've been publishing all anonymous comments as long as they are not obviously spam!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Of late, I've several of my comments disappear as soon as I hit 'publish.' So frustrating. I don't know what's going on with Blogger but crossing my fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sigh. I have found that 'most' of my commenting issues disappear when I change browsers. Blogger and Firefox (my preferred browser) do not get along.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blogger can sure be a pain in the butt. So far, knock wood, everything is working normally for me. I use Google Chrome for my browser - not sure that makes any kind of difference as I'm pretty much a Luddite when it comes to computer operating systems. Thankfully, my basement dweller son knows wayyyy more than I do and fix things when stuff breaks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ugh, that is so frustrating! I have a new tablet that won’t let me fix that problem either. If I used my old tablet I can use my name otherwise it’s anonymous. 😢

    ReplyDelete
  11. If I can comment here why can't you comment on mine? It's okay, just glad you are reading. I will make an effort to read you more and comment. A lot of blogs won't allow my comments. Yes it is very frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I post so rarely these days that readers are dropping away so if you don't comment, I sure don't take it personally. i hope you find a resolution

    ReplyDelete

Hey y'all thanks for leaving a comment. They are much appreciated. I read them all and do my best to respond to them, except for trolls or spam and I delete those suckers forever.